Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group is a full-service provider of tailored aviation solutions to business aircraft OEM’s, owners, operators and commercial airlines.
IEAG draws upon more than 60 years of expertise and experience to serve our valuable customers with the very best in tailored aviation and technical support solutions, delivered with the highest level of operational integrity.
Become an Aircraft Refueller and be part of a team providing aircraft services at our Shell Aerocentre FBO’s in Thunder Bay, Ottawa, Montreal and Halifax.
Benefits of working at IEAG
- Health Benefits Program available on your date of hire
- Employer RRSP Retirement Program Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Skills Training Center
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Flexible and rotating work schedules available
Summary of responsibilities
- Marshalling in Aircraft
- Refueling Aircraft
- De-icing aircraft when necessary
- Provide additional ground services such as towing, grooming, baggage handling, etc.
- Mandatory full vaccination against COVID19
- High School or equivalent education
- Current and valid Driver’s License
- Must pass Transport Canada’s Security Clearance Requirements (MOT)
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.