- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by making travel arrangements, appointments and the likes.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Attending to phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Capable of professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Sound guest relation.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Sound communication skills, especially typing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills