TalentCompass is hiring an experienced Bilingual Accounts Payable Clerk for a leading organization based in Montreal. This is a full-time permanent role.
- Verifies, matches and processes supplier invoices
- Verifies and processes expense reports while ensuring compliance
- Enter credit notes, invoices and other related information
- Issues and applies prepayments to vendors
- Reconciles supplier statements
- Performs bank reconciliations
- Invoice adjustment and verification
- Invoice coding
- Processing invoices for payment
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
- Degree in accounting or in a related field in an asset
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of accounting principles with focus on journal entries, debit and credit
- Excellent time management, project management and planning skills required
- Strong attention to detail
What's in it for you:
- Great Compensation
- Free on-site parking
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Great culture and leadership
- Education and training opportunities
We thank all candidates for your interest in the position, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Don't have all the qualifications? We still encourage you to send your resume to [email protected] to be considered for future opportunities.