-Proficient PC skills (Excel, Word).
-Excellent people management skills.
-Strong implementation and follow-up skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the chart of accounts, create and delete where needed.
- Create and maintain the financial statement programs in order to correct or implement new reporting
- Supervise A/P and A/R.
- Assist the year end audit file and communicate with the auditors
- Maintain the fixed asset sub-ledger and related depreciation accounting
- Assist in annual budget preparations
- Prepare and audit monthly GST/HST/QST filings
- Resolve accounting issues as they come up
- Review invoices prior to signing payments